Alphabet Parties – Letter ‘E’
Alphabet parties are all the rage these days. People have parties based on the first letter of their name (e.g. Alice will have an ‘A’ theme party and Orville, an ‘O’ theme party). If your name’s Xavier, and you have more than four friends, use your surname.
Excellent, electrifying, eccentric and extraordinary party themes and foods beginning with E.
- Ears – think of all the fictional characters with special ears.
- Elf party – dress as one of the many types of elves
- Egg Timer – use egg timers and set challenges or limit the time people can talk on topics
- Egyptian – Egyptian Party
- Eiffel Tower – have a French themed party
- Einstein – have a party to celebrate science and scientific thinking
- Dr. Elliot Reid – Doctors, Nurses and Patients Party
- Elton John
- Elvis – Elvis Party
- Emperor of any era – perhaps not in your new clothes though.
- Dr. Evil
- Etch A Sketch
- Eurovision Contestant – Eurovision Party
- Ewok – Star Wars Party
Dress-ups – Jobs starting with ‘E’
Dressing up as an occupation gives you plenty of scope for creativity and indulging in a little humour. Think about how characters with these occupations have been characterised in films and television. Use accessories and catchphrases to exaggerate their qualities and give plenty of clues. See costumes starting with E from Jokers Masquerade or consider some occupations beginning with E…
- Emergency anything (fire, ambulance etc)
Food starting with ‘E’
- Eggs – chocolate eggs, boiled egg boats…
Make your own decorations with A4 sized templates from 0to5.com.au- letter E