Alphabet parties are all the rage these days. People have parties based on the first letter of their name (e.g. Alice will have an ‘A’ theme party and Orville, an ‘O’ theme party). If your name’s Xavier, and you have more than four friends, use your surname.
I spy with my little eye, something beginning with “I”
Alphabet Parties – Letter ‘I’
- Inflatable – furniture, hats, costumes, balloons, anything inflatable.
- iPod/iPhone and iEverything else
- Indian – Bollywood
- Mr. or Mrs. Incredible – Superheroes
- Indiana Jones – Indiana Jones Party
- Iron Man
- Isaac Newton
- Animals beginning with I – iguana, ibis, insects…
Dress-ups – Jobs starting with ‘I’
Dressing up as an occupation gives you plenty of scope for creativity and indulging in a little humour. Think about how characters with these occupations have been characterised in films and television. Use accessories and catchphrases to exaggerate their qualities and give plenty of clues. Some occupations beginning with I are…
- Intelligence agent
- Intensive Care doctor, nurse etc
- Inventor – challenge your guests to bring along an example of an invention that has made a difference to their lives, or eveyone try to come up with an invention that would make their lives better right now.
- Investment Advisor
Foods starting with ‘I’
- Ice and Ice Cubes
- Ice cream
- Iceberg lettuce
- Italian anything
Make your own decorations with A4 sized templates from 0to5.com.au- letter I