Alphabet Parties – Letter ‘L’
Alphabet parties are all the rage these days. People have parties based on the first letter of their name (e.g. Alice will have an ‘A’ theme party and Orville, an ‘O’ theme party).
- Abraham Lincoln
- Ladybug / Ladybeetle
- Lara Croft
- LED gadgets, decorations, slippers – yes slippers, see pic on the right
- LEGO – can you ever be too old?
- Leprechaun – St Patrick’s Day Party
- Licorice – eat it, dress up as it.
- Loch Ness Monster
- Lois Lane – Superheroes
- Lucy – I love Lucy
- Luke Skywalker – Star Wars Party
- Lulu – remember her with a 1960s Party
and all the “Littles
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Little Bo Peep
- Little Jack Horner
- Little Voice (movie)
- Little Miss characters like Little Miss Trouble, Little Miss Bossy
Foods starting with ‘L’
- Lemon – lemon tarts, lemon sorbet, a slice of lemon in your gin..
- Lollipops and Lollies (try the old fashioned ones)
Dress-ups – Jobs starting with ‘L’
Dressing up as an occupation gives you plenty of scope for creativity and indulging in a little humour. Think about how characters with these occupations have been characterised in films and television. Use accessories and catchphrases to exaggerate their qualities and give plenty of clues. Some occupations beginning with L are…
- Laboratory assistant
- Lion tamer
- Limousine Driver
- Loan shark
- Local Government Inspector
Make your own decorations with A4 sized templates from 0to5.com.au- letter L