Why have a ‘B' theme party? ‘B'cause you can!
Food starting with ‘B'
You don't need to do all the catering yourself – challenge your guests to bring something that begins with B. You can give guidelines, sweet B, savoury B, drinks beginning with B, etc so you get a balance. Remember if you are stuck you can include brands.
Savoury dishes include… Bread and bagels. Beans of all kinds (fresh beans, dried beans or jelly beans!) Bangers (ie sausages). Bruschetta (make small bite sized) Brazil nuts
Sweet dishes include… Berries, bananas. Baklava. Biscuits or biscotti.
Drinks include… Beer, Brandy, Bacardi, Baileys.
Dress-ups – Themes starting with ‘B'
or consider some of these ideas beginning with B …
- Baby Spice
- Barney Rubble – Caveman Party
- Basil Fawlty
- Batman – Superheroes or Batman Party
- Mr. Bean
- Belly Dancer
- Betty Boop
- Betty Rizzo (Stockard Channing) – Grease Party
- Big Bang Theory – BAZINGA!!!!
- Big Foot
- Bill Gates
- Black – try a black theme
- Blue – try a blue colour theme
- Bollo – Mighty Boosh Party
- Bowtie party – everyone has to wear one and/or dress as someone famous for wearing bowties – or combine to make a bowler hat and bowtie party
- Boy – everyone, regardless of age and gender, dress as boys
- Bubbles – blowing bubbles, Bubbles from Abfab
- Buddhist Monk
- Bugs Bunny
- Burlesque party
- Buzz Aldrin – Outer Space
- Buzz Lightyear
Dress-ups – Jobs starting with ‘B'
Dressing up as an occupation gives you plenty of scope for creativity and indulging in a little humour. Think about how characters with these occupations have been characterised in films and television. Use accessories and catchphrases to exaggerate their qualities and give plenty of clues. Some occupations beginning with B are…
- Ballet Dancer – male or female, elegant or not!
- Banker or Bank Manager
- Bus Driver
Make your own decorations with A4 sized templates from 0to5.com.au- letter B