Clueless or Cluedo? There are lots of options for parties beginning with C.
Foods starting with ‘C'
Make one or more foods starting with C the theme of your decor, food and costumes
- Carrot – orange party (although carrots come in purple too) for carrot cake, carrot sticks with dips, carrot curls, carrot juice and carrot in savoury dishes
- Chocolate – start with a chocolate/punch fountain, chocolate cakes…
Other Things starting with ‘C'
- C-3PO – Star Wars Party
- Camera Man
- Can Can Dancer
- Cape – have a dress-up party where you have to wear a cape.
- Captain America – Superheroes
- Captain Cook
- Captain Planet
- Carmen Miranda – lots of fruity hats in a mexican party
- Carrie Bradshaw – Sex and the City Party
- Cats – of all types and sizes.
- Caveman & Cavewoman- Caveman Party
- Celebrity – everyone must come as one
- Charlie Chaplin
- Charlotte York – Sex and the City Party
- Cheerleaders – by themselves or as part of a Sports Party
- Chewbacca – Star Wars Party
- Child – Second Childhood Party
- Christmas Tree
- Cleopatra – Egyptian Party
- Clown – Circus & Carnival Party
- Cluedo – have a murder mystery party and play the classic game
- Coffin – Spooky Parties
- Corpse – Zombie Party
- Cow – lots of costumes and bad udder jokes
- Cowboys and Cowgirls – Wild West Party
- Crocodile – Jungle & Safari
Dress-ups – Jobs starting with ‘C'
Dressing up as an occupation gives you plenty of scope for creativity and indulging in a little humour. Think about how characters with these occupations have been characterised in films and television. Use accessories and catchphrases to exaggerate their qualities and give plenty of clues. Some occupations beginning with C are…
- Cab Driver
- Car Salesman
- Cat Burglar
- Chimney sweep
- Choir master or chorister
- Checkout Chick
- Cook / Chef
- Customs Officer
Make your own decorations with A4 sized templates from 0to5.com.au- letter C