Delightful, delicious and de-lovely – party themes and party food beginning with D.
- Daffy Duck – or just any Duck
- Dame Edna – Aussie Icons Party
- Danny Zuko (John Travolta) – Grease Party
- Danger Mouse
- Dart Board
- Darth Vader – Star Wars Party
- David Attenborough
- David Bowie
- “Dave” – there are so many Daves. “Too many Daves” (see this youtube animation or this or a rap version for inspiration – let your guests decide which one they want to be.
- Devil – Spooky Party
- Da Vinci
- Doctor Who
- Dorothy Gale – Wizard of Oz Party
- Dracula – Vampire Party
- Dusty Springfield
Dress-ups – Jobs starting with ‘D'
Dressing up as an occupation gives you plenty of scope for creativity and indulging in a little humour. Think about how characters with these occupations have been characterised in films and television. Use accessories and catchphrases to exaggerate their qualities and give plenty of clues.
- Detective – Whodunit or Cops & Robbers Party
- Dockworker / Wharfie
- Doctor – Doctors, Nurses and Patients Party
Party Food & Drink starting with ‘D'
- Danish pastries
- Desserts – that's right, skip the savoury food and have an indulgent dessert party.
- Dips of any kind – you could cater for the entire party with a selection of dips and crackers, breads, carrot and celery sticks.
- Drumsticks – finger food but you must have plenty of finger bowls or wipes.
Make your own decorations with A4 sized templates from 0to5.com.au- letter D