Fantastic party themes and foods beginning with F.
Alphabet Parties – Letter ‘F'
- FBI Agent
- Fire Hydrant
- Flapper – have a 1920's Party and get everyone to wear a flapper dress
- Flashing things – gadgets that flash, not human flashers. See our lights and things that glow page
- Flower Power Girl – 1960's Party
- Flowers – dress up as any flower – a daffodil, a rose – or in excessively floral clothing
- Fluffy – wear something fluffy, dress as fluffy animals.
- Fortune Teller
- Frank Sinatra
- Freddie Mercury
- Fred Flintstone – Caveman Party
- Freddy Krueger – Spooky Party
- French Fries
- Frenchman – French Party
- Frenchy from Grease – have a Grease Party
Dress-ups – Jobs starting with ‘F'
Dressing up as an occupation gives you plenty of scope for creativity and indulging in a little humour. Think about how characters with these occupations have been characterised in films and television. Use accessories and catchphrases to exaggerate their qualities and give plenty of clues. Some occupations beginning with F are…
- Fast Food Worker
- Film Director
- Flamenco Dancer
- Forensic Scientist
- Funeral Director
Foods starting with ‘F'
- Fairy bread and fairy floss
- Fruit – and figs
- Fried everything
Make your own decorations with A4 sized templates from 0to5.com.au- letter F