Jump to it and have a party with costumes, decorations or show-and-tell beginning with J.
Alphabet Parties – Letter ‘J'
- Jack Sparrow – Pirate Party
- Jack the Ripper
- James Bond 007
- Janis Joplin
- Jar Jar Binks – Star Wars Party
- The Jetsons
- Jimi Hendrix
- John Lennon – Beatles Party
- John Wayne
- Judge – Wigs – Judge Judy
- Jungle Party
- Julius Caesar – Roman Empire Party
- Jukebox – anyone old enough to remember the real ones – try a 50s or 60s party.
- Jumbo anything
- Jumping – anything that jumps
Dress-ups – Jobs starting with ‘J'
Dressing up as an occupation gives you plenty of scope for creativity and indulging in a little humour. Think about how characters with these occupations have been characterised in films and television. Use accessories and catchphrases to exaggerate their qualities and give plenty of clues. Some occupations beginning with J are…
- Jackaroo / Jillaroo
- Jewel Thief eg Pink Panther
Foods starting with ‘J'
- Jaffa Cakes and Jaffa sweets
- Jam tarts, jam doughnuts, jam drops.
- Jellybeans, Jelly Babies
Make your own decorations with A4 sized templates from 0to5.com.au- letter J