Alphabet Parties – Letter ‘M’
Alphabet parties are all the rage these days. People have parties based on the first letter of their name (e.g. Alice will have an ‘A’ theme party and Orville, an ‘O’ theme party). If your name’s Xavier, and you have more than four friends, use your surname.
- Magic – get practicing those magic tricks.
- Matador – Spanish Fiesta
- Marilyn Monroe – Marilyn Monroe Party
- Mary – A room full of fictional and real Marys
- Mary, Mary quite contrary
- Mary had a little Lamb
- Mary Poppins
- Mary Queen of Scots
- Mary from Peter, Paul, and Mary
- Mary Shelley (wrote Frankenstein)
- costumes starting with M from Jokers Masquerade
- Master Chef
- Medieval and Renaissance Party
- Mexican party – see our Spanish/Mexican Fiesta page
- Michael Jackson
- Michael Moore
- Miranda Hobbes – Sex and the City Party
- Mister Magoo
- Mister Men – the children’s series bring them, identify with them, dress up as them. Who will be Mr Grumpy or Little Miss Trouble?
- Mohican – everyone has to wear one
- Mona Lisa
- Mouse – as in three blind mice, or Dangermouse, or Mickey and Mini Mouse.
- Moustaches – all shapes and sizes on males and females.
- Mullets – no, not the fish, that hairstyle that is so 70s.
- Mummy – Spooky Parties
- Muppets – dress up as or bring along your favourite Muppet. How many Miss Piggy’s can you fit in one party?
- Musclemen and Body Builders.
- Mutant – Spooky Parties
Dress-ups – Jobs starting with ‘M’
Dressing up as an occupation gives you plenty of scope for creativity and indulging in a little humour. Think about how characters with these occupations have been characterised in films and television. Use accessories and catchphrases to exaggerate their qualities and give plenty of clues. Some occupations beginning with M are…
- Marine Biologist
- Martial artist
- Master Chef
- Master of Ceremony
Make your own decorations with A4 sized templates from 0to5.com.au- letter M