Alphabet Parties – Letter ‘U’
Alphabet parties are all the rage these days. People have parties based on the first letter of their name (e.g. Alice will have an ‘A’ theme party and Orville, an ‘O’ theme party). If your name’s Xavier, and you have more than four friends, use your surname.
- Uncle Sam
- Uncle anyone else.
- Underwear – wear it on the outside if you’re not brave enough for just the underwear
- Unidentified Flying Object
- Union Jack – anything printed with a Union Jack
- Unisex party – can your guests manage to dress up so nobody can tell…
- Upside-down party
Dress-ups – Jobs starting with ‘U’
Dressing up as an occupation gives you plenty of scope for creativity and indulging in a little humour. Think about how characters with these occupations have been characterised in films and television. Use accessories and catchphrases to exaggerate their qualities and give plenty of clues. Some occupations beginning with U are…
- Undercover Agent
- Underwriter (insurance)
- Urban Planner
- costumes starting with U from Jokers Masquerade
Make your own decorations with A4 sized templates from 0to5.com.au- letter U