Celebration or last Hurrah!
So you’re in charge of organising the Hen’s party and you have no idea what you’re going to do.
Here are a few different ideas – some classy, some quirky but hopefully all fun.
Hens Party Costumes and Outfits
- Angels Fancy Dress – the leading fancy dress shop in the UK with costumes for every occasion. Top quality costumes, they deliver UK and international. See their Hens costumes and accessories.
- Jokers Masquerade – A large range of high quality fancy dress costumes and accessories. Based in England with UK wide and international delivery, (excluding U.S and Canada). Try their Hen Do fancy dress
More Ideas for Hens Parties
- Have a theme party – Anything goes here, but popular themes are the 50s, the 80s, angels, and pinups. You can dress up in costume and those who can handle it can go out in their getup afterwards. Check out Themes For Parties for themed party ideas: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and many more…
- Do lunch, dinner, or high tea – Plan a civilised (or not so civilised) lunch or dinner at the bride’s favourite restaurant.
- Go on a wine tour – If you like a good drop and fine food but want something classier than a pub crawl, a wine tour is a good option for a small group.
- Do a class – Get the girls together and learn a fun new skill by taking a class in chocolate making, painting, life drawing, belly dancing, or cocktail making.