Stag nights should be planned carefully to ensure that the groom will be safe and in good condition on his wedding day. You can have anything from a quiet night together to something outrageous and memorable…
Here are a few different ideas – some classy, some not-so-classy, some quirky but hopefully all fun.
Stag Party Costumes and Outfits
- Angels Fancy Dress – the leading fancy dress shop in the UK with costumes for every occasion. Top quality costumes, they deliver UK and international. See their Hen and Stag costumes.
- Jokers Masquerade – A large range of high quality fancy dress costumes and accessories. Based in England with UK wide and international delivery, (excluding U.S and Canada). Try their Bad Taste costumes
More Ideas for Stag Parties
- Have a casino night – Get your mates together for a few games of poker or roulette. You can make it a simple night that you organise yourself or a full-on event – complete with real tables and croupier – that you let someone else take care of. See casino costumes, supplies, and experiences
- Go on a fishing trip – If there aren’t too many guests, you could take a trip out on a boat for a day or for the whole weekend. Enjoy the sun and fresh air, and hopefully catch a few fish while you’re at it.
- Play laser skirmish or paintball skirmish – And re-enact a few scenes from your favourite action movies.
- Go extreme – If you really want to do something different, jump out of a plane, go abseiling or bungy jumping, go white-water rafting, or have a go at rally driving or racecar driving.
- Have a boat party – If you’ve got a lot of guests to invite, hire a boat and take a cruise up your local river or harbour. If there’s just a few guests, you could charter a yacht and relax out at sea. Or you can go extreme and take a high speed ride in a jet boat.
- Play some golf – A relaxing day on the green or all-out competition – you decide.
- Go on a wine tour – If you like a good drop and fine food but want something classier than a pub crawl, a wine tour is a good option for a small group.