The most important part of a zombie costume is the makeup – generally white face / arms with red blood, scars, sores, and general decay. The costumes themselves can be highly creative (zombie bride and groom / zombie explorer), highly creepy and decaying (see the products below), or simple modifications to regular clothing – whatever you choose, fake blood and torn fabric play a large part in the overall look.
- Angels Fancy Dress – the leading fancy dress shop in the UK with costumes for every occasion. Top quality costumes, they deliver UK and international. See their Zombie costumes.
- Jokers Masquerade – A large range of high quality fancy dress costumes and accessories. Based in England with UK wide and international delivery, (excluding U.S and Canada). See their Day of the Dead theme costumes or all their zombie costumes
Zombie Decorations and Catering Supplies
- Party Delights – Party Delights stocks invitations, balloons, napkins, plates, cups, hats, goody/loot bags, temporary tattoos, banner flags, pinatas, and a lot more! See their Halloween party products
Zombie Party Food
- Brains or intestines in cake or jelly form.
- Barbeque – Steaks need to be rare for full effect but serving any large piece of meat in whatever way you prefer generally works well.
- Red drinks and food including tomato soup or juice, fleshy fruits like oranges, plus red lollies and red cordial. Adult zombies can drink red cocktails or red wine.
- Zombie movies – You can get inspiration from movies like Shaun of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead, and Night of the Living Dead or Michael Jackson's Thriller video. Play them during your party or use them as a basis for a zombie trivia game.
- Zombie walk – Zombies must race or follow an obstacle course in character.
- Zombie talk – Greet everyone by making zombie sounds. Bonus points for trying to hold a conversation in zombie-speak.
For some more party ideas see our spooky party page